MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION: -
1.1 SHORT TERM OBJECTIVES
- Establish full-fledged administrative offices at distracts levels run by full time Administrative Secretary.
- Acquire sites in the name of the Association for future sporting facilities in all 10 districts of Lesotho.
- Strive to acquire sponsorship(s) for the Association and (its clubs) and existing competitions and to initiate new competitions where possible.
- Establish business partnership(s) with business community in Lesotho and abroad for the development of football.
1.2 MEDIUM TERM OBJECTIVES
- Convert the position of Secretary General and Treasurer into the position of full time paid ( Chief Executive Officer)
- Assist to acquire sponsorship for all Premier League Teams and all national teams.
- Initiate and establish “Youth Leagues” categorized as U-12, U-15, U-17 and U-20 as actual grassroots Development Programmes
at village, district and national level.
- Engage highly qualified Foreign Coach for the following responsibilities: -
- Technical Director - Head Coach - National Team
1.3 LONG-TERM OBJECTIVES
- To develop and promote the Premier League to professional level.
- Close focus on women and Youth football Development Programmes.
- Establish a “School of Excellence” – Academy
- Attain high level qualified Local Technical staff in all areas e.g coaching, refereeing etc.
- Achieve sustainable financial independence to generate at least 30% - 40% of funds required to run the Association.