MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION:
1.1 SHORT TERM OBJECTIVES
– Establish full-fledged administrative offices at distracts levels run by full time Administrative Secretary.
– Acquire sites in the name of the Association for future sporting facilities in all 10 districts of Lesotho.
– Strive to acquire sponsorship(s) for the Association and (its clubs) and existing competitions and to initiate new competitions where possible.
– Establish business partnership(s) with business community in Lesotho and abroad for the development of football.
1.2 MEDIUM TERM OBJECTIVES
– Convert the position of Secretary General and Treasurer into the position of full time paid ( Chief Executive Officer)
– Assist to acquire sponsorship for all Premier League Teams and all national teams.
– Initiate and establish “Youth Leagues” categorized as U-12, U-15, U-17 and U-20 as actual grassroots Development Programmes
at village, district and national level.
– Engage highly qualified Foreign Coach for the following responsibilities: –
– Technical Director – Head Coach – National Team
1.3 LONG-TERM OBJECTIVES
– To develop and promote the Premier League to professional level.
– Close focus on women and Youth football Development Programmes.
– Establish a “School of Excellence” – Academy
– Attain high level qualified Local Technical staff in all areas e.g coaching, refereeing etc.
– Achieve sustainable financial independence to generate at least 30% – 40% of funds required to run the Association.